Dr. Rajendra Deshmukh, is a name synonymous with excellence in the field of Cardiology. Our this super specialist is highly and aptly qualified; having done his MD (Internal Medicine) from B.J Medical College,Pune.
He completed his DNB Cardiology from Madras Medical Mission, Chennai. Dr. Deshmukh's flair for teaching: made him conduct faculty lectures at the various training workshops for physician aspirants. Dr. Deshmukh's triumph saga is long and glorified. He has got huge experience in cardiac cathetarisation (Paediatric as well as Adults), Coronory Angiography & Angioplasty, pacemakers amd device implantations
Dr.Deshmukh's erudite accomplishments are also massive. He has been associated with many institutes of High repute during his illustrious carrer in short span of time. He has keen interest in recent advnces in cardiology and has several national and international publications and case reports to his credit.
With more than half a decade of rich experience in saving and improving lives, Dr.Deshmukh's sharp clinical acumen has mastered all aspects of invasive and non invasive cardiology. His clinical brilliance has made him triumphantly perform more & More cardiac catheterizations and cardiac interventions. Besides, he has keen interests in the ultra modern cardiac interventions.
- Consultant cardiologist at Wockhardt hospitals, Nashik, India from Oct 2010 to Oct 2014
- Junior Consultant in Cardiology at Madras Medical Mission, Chennai from May 2010 to Oct 2010
- DNB in Cardiology at Madras Medical Mission, Chennai, India (2006 to 2009)
- General Physician at Mediheal Hospital, Eldoret, Kenya (September 2005 to April 2006)
- Lecturer in Medicine at D Y Patil Medical College, Pune (Nov 2004 to August 2005)
- Junior Consultant, Ruby Hall Clinic, Pune (Feb 2005 to August 2005)
- Lecturer in Medicine at B. J. Medical College, Pune (April 2004 to August 2004)
- Junior Resident in the Department of Medicine for 3 years, B. J. Medical College (April 2001- February 2003)
- Influence of Intrinsic Myocardial Conduction on Paced QRS Morphology During Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy Follow up. Indian Pacing and Electrophysiology J. 2008; 8 (3): 211-217.
- Chronic Pulmonary Hypertension due to In-Situ Pulmonary Thrombus. Asian Cardiovasc Thorac Ann 2009; 17:663
- Effect of Ventricular Pacing on QT Interval in Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy Devices. Ind Heart J 2006; 58:465.
- Multislice CT In The Management Of Intermediate To High Risk (Based On Framingham Score) CAD. Ind Heart J 2007; 59:424.
- Comparison of the Outcome of CPR Among Patients with in-hospital and out of Hospital Cardio Respiratory Arrests. Ind Heart J 2008; 60:486.
- Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting in Elderly (>75 yrs): 2-years follow-Up. Ind Heart J 2008; 60:420.
- Clinical Profile and Outcome of Patients presenting with Mechanical Complications of Myocardial Infarction. Ind Heart J 2008; 60:473.
- Outcome of Cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) in Coronary care Unit. Ind Heart J. 2009; 61:490.
- Long-term Clinical and Echocardiographic Follow-up of Patients Following the Bentall Procedure. Ind Heart J. 2009; 61:494.
- The Ross Procedure: Long-term Clinical and Echocardiographic Follow up. Ind Heart J. 2009; 61:494-495.
- Predictors of Vascular events after Carotid Artery Stenting: 6 Month Follow-up. Ind Heart J. 2009; 61:523.
- Electrocardiographic Changes in left Main Coronary Artery Stenosis. Ind Heart J. 2009; 61:530.
- Effectiveness of a new Simplified Method for Calculating Mean Pressure Gradient Across the Mitral Valve in Mitral Stenosis. Ind Heart J. 2009; 61:552.
- Clinical profile and Outcome of Patients with Aortic Dissection. Ind Heart J. 2009; 61:560.
- Right Ventricular (RV) Systolic Function as a Predictor of Outcome in Eisenmenger Syndrome (ES) and Idiopathic Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension (IPAH). Ind Heart J. 2009; 61:564-567
- Co-coordinator of Scientific Sessions during Advanced Cardiovascular Therapeutics Conference, which is organized every year in Madras Medical Mission since 2006
- Co-coordinator of Basic Electrophysiology Course, which was organized in Madras Medical Mission for Cardiology fellows in 2008
- Co-coordinator of Scientific Sessions during Cardiology Update, which is organized every year in Madras Medical Mission for Cardiology fellows in 2009 and 2010
- Co-coordinator of Echocardiography Training programme, which is organized every year in Madras Medical Mission, since 2006